Please read carefully the below guidelines detailing the necessary requirements for every category. Please note all of the criteria need to be fulfilled for each individual category and entry in order to be counted and judged.
The three key entry files that are needed are:
- Entry Description
- Media Description
- Picture Files/ZIP
For selected categories, there is an additional requirement of a physical sample that must be submitted to complete the entry. (as detailed below)
- The Entry Description:- This should be a detailed description of your entry of no more than 1,000 words highlighting its key elements in relation to the category. Please ensure it is titled with the category it is being entered for, the airline and supplier where applicable. Any supporting low-res pictures, videos or graphics can be embedded to optimise your entry; however, the overall length of the document must not exceed 6 pages. (This must be submitted as a Word doc or PDF format ONLY)
- The Media Description:-This should be a short form description of your entry of no more than 250 words for media purposes, with the main focus on the innovative qualities of your product or initiative. (This is accepted as a Word doc or PDF format ONLY)
- The Picture Files/ZIP: – These must be high res images/graphics that show off your entry (300dpi), as well as a company logo. We require a minimum of 2 images. (This is accepted as JPG format, sent in a zip file ONLY)
Additional Requirements: – For selected categories, there is the additional requirement of a physical sample that must be submitted to complete the entry. These categories are listed below:
- Best PPE Passenger Care /Travel Hygiene kit
- Best Cabin Crew PPE Initiative
- Best Sustainable Textile Fabric Initiative
- Best Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- Best Sustainable Tableware Initiative
- Best Passenger Wellness Product Initiative
- Best Children’s PPE Passenger Care /Travel Hygiene kit
For the remaining categories below, we will accept physical samples only if you feel it is necessary for the judgement of your entry.
- Best Passenger Wellness Consumables Initiative
- Best Children’s Initiative
How to Submit an Entry:
Your completed Entry Description, Media Description and Picture Files/ZIP should be emailed in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are supplying product samples supporting your entry, they must be clearly labelled with the category, airline and supplier where applicable, and sent to the following address:
AMENITIES INITIATIVES 2021
Cost of Entry
An entry fee of GBP £180.00 is made per submission per category entered. The entry fee entitles the use of the official awards logo and automatic inclusion of your submission into the Amenities Initiatives Review 2021 with high res images and media description.
All entry fees must be received in full prior to the official closing date, the entry fee must be received by 20th February 2021. If you have any questions about entry please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Entry opens, Thursday 18th November 2020
- Early Bird closing date for submissions, Tuesday 22nd December 2020
- Official closing date for submission Saturday 20th February 2021
- Short list announced on the 10th March 2021
- Virtual Award Ceremony date 27th March 2021
Download load our launch PDF CLICK HERE